[Mimedefang] Re: Convert "special" characters within attachment

Jason Englander jason at englanders.cc
Wed Aug 21 01:54:01 EDT 2002

On Sat, 10 Aug 2002, Matt A. Gargett wrote:

<SNIP>
> When I put this after the file renaming above, all my HTML messages are
> chomped and the HTML part is attached and the text of the HTML message is put
> into a message.  How can I not make it do that?  Here is the snip from my
> mimedefang-filter:
<SNIP>
>        $entity->head->mime_attr("Content-Type.name" => $name);

Sorry for the delay, been insanely busy lately.  I don't even pretend
to understand what you mean by that above (maybe because it's 2am),
but first question I have - should $name there be $fname?

  Jason

--
Jason Englander <jason at englanders.cc>
394F 7E02 C105 7268 777A  3F5A 0AC0 C618 0675 80CA