[Mimedefang] Per Domain Configuration

Robert Covell rcovell at rolet.com
Thu Aug 15 11:10:01 EDT 2002

Ok, it seems that a lot of my problems were related to NOT checking for
viruses via MIMEDefang.  I have moved this into the pl file and everything
seems to be working as expected.

I also eliminated the need to replace the settings for $AdminName and
$AdminAddress.  When a message is found that contains Spam that does not
have a corresponding $Domain wishing to receive it the message is just
discarded.

One final question about stream_by_domain.  When it evaluates the domains
that are with the Spam will it actually resend the email to ALL the
addresses?  I mean a lot of Spam has BCC lists that do not actually contain
our domains.  If stream_by_domain will resend the Spam out to address that
are not routed via our system that would be bad.  Am I understanding how
stream_by_domain works?

Thanks for your help...

-Bob