[Mimedefang] How to get mimedefang to reject spamassassin

Barry Byrne barry.byrne at wbtsystems.com
Thu Aug 15 04:31:01 EDT 2002

> I can't seem to work out how to get it now to actually bounce
> spam back to the

Something like:

	my $bounceLimit = 10;
	my($hits, $req, $names, $report) = spam_assassin_check();
	if ($hits >= $bounceLimit) {
		action_quarantine_entire_message();
		action_bounce("Message seems to be spam, rejected");
	} else {
		if ($hits >= $req) {
			action_add_header("X-Spam-Status", "Yes, hits=$hits required=$req");
			# And whatever else you want to do with possible spam.
		} else {
			action_add_header("X-Spam-Status", "No, hits=$hits required=$req");
			# And whatever else you want to do with non-spam
		}
	}

 - Barry

--