[Mimedefang] Per Domain Configuration

Robert Covell rcovell at rolet.com
Wed Aug 14 12:00:01 EDT 2002

$AdminAddress and $AdminName do not seem to be reassigned when I move them
to filter_begin().

Confused now.  Is there a better way of routing Spam based on a domain?
When I use stream_by_domain it will resend the messages if they are not in
the same domain.  To through a wrench in the equation, we have KAV on the
box which is not being called via MIMEDefang.  So the recipients has
domain1.com and domain1.com.KAV, causing stream_by_domain to resend the
message twice.

I basically want to setup a Spam account for each domain so I don't have to
look over every message that comes in.  I want the admin of the domain to
look over the messages marked as Spam, not myself.

-Bob