[Mimedefang] Suggested usage and responability.

McCartin, Dan dmccartin at liftech.com
Tue Aug 13 11:22:00 EDT 2002

My boss has asked me to implement content filter based on Key Words in an E-Mail message coming or going.  Stuff like Salary and Commission and Profanity.

I know I can do this with mimedefang, my question is what implications can this cause?  Is anyone out there doing this?

Also has anyone set up a script to check for words from a data file?  This way if we need to add or delete a filter word I just have to change the data file.

If any of this has been asked before I apologize, I am still new to mimedefang and perl scripting.

Just fishing for ideas

Dan McCartin