[Mimedefang] Anti-Virus

Jon Kenoyer jonk at otsiweb.com
Mon Aug 12 17:01:01 EDT 2002

you might want to read up on the CSPAN section.
http://search.cpan.org/author/HDIAS/File-Scan-0.34/Scan.pm
to see if it meets your needs.

I installed it and then rebuilt mime-defang which I think detected it
with no changes to the make files.  I could be wrong though.  If I am
can someone else give a link or more detailed instructions on having
Mimedefang detect the perl virus module?