[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang 2.16 - strange question time

Rob MacGregor rob_macgregor at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 10 12:58:01 EDT 2002

I have a strange question about MIMEDefang (2.16)).  In the headers it puts
the URL, for MIMEDefang, but it breaks it up:

    www . roaringpenguin . com / mimedefang

Why?  Is this to avoid the header being flagged as spam or something?

I know, it's an odd question, but it's one of those days :-)

  Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
       Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?