[Mimedefang] FW: MIME Digests

Jeff Grossman jeff at stikman.com
Sat Aug 10 10:44:00 EDT 2002

Okay, I just noticed it is not doing it to each digest I get.  The one
it seemed to convert was a Spamcop mailing list.  But, I also subscribe
to an Apple mailing list, and that one was fine.  They both run the
Mailman mailing list software, and both send there digest versions in
MIME format.  Not sure what the problem is.

Jeff

--
Jeff Grossman (jeff at grossman.name)