[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang adds boilerplate twice

Radek radek at mondipack.com.pl
Thu Aug 8 04:28:00 EDT 2002

I have installed MIMEDefang 2.16. I added footer to e-mails in sub filter:

sub filter ($$$$) {
    my($entity, $fname, $ext, $type) = @_;

        return if message_rejected(); # Avoid unnecessary work
    # Virus scan
    #if ($FoundVirus) {
    #   my($code, $category, $action);
    #   $VirusScannerMessages = "";
    #   ($code, $category, $action) = entity_contains_virus($entity);
    #   if ($category eq "virus") {
    #       return action_quarantine($entity, "A known virus was discovered
    #   }
    #}

    if (filter_bad_filename($entity)) {
        return action_quarantine($entity,
"---------------------------------");
    }

    # eml is bad if it's not multipart
    if (re_match($entity, '\.eml')) {
       return action_quarantine($entity, "A non-multipart attachment named
    }
    # Clean up HTML if Anomy::HTMLCleaner is installed.
    if ($Features{"HTMLCleaner"}) {
       if ($type eq "text/html") {
           return anomy_clean_html($entity);
       }
    }
append_boilerplate($entity,"Something to add"); #
return action_accept();
}

And now I see on e-mails that footer twice. Maybe using footer in sub filter
isn't a good idea, but if I put footer in sub filter_end it may not work
everytime (html, etc.).
I use KAV antivirus (maybe that is matter).

Thanks for any suggestions.

Regards
Radek