[Mimedefang] custom function - stripping attachments based on headers

Terry Davis tdavis at approbation.org
Tue Apr 30 16:20:51 EDT 2002

Ok, sorry for being a pest.  I tried simplifiying this more:

open(HDRS, "<HEADERS");
while( $line = <HDRS> ) {
  chomp $line;
  syslog('warning', "It worked\n");
}

This should have put 'It worked\n' in my /var/log/maillog file for every
line in my HEADERS file.

I put this in /etc/mail/mimedefang-filter in the filter_begin sub.  Am I
on the right track?

You have done a great job of inventing a wheel that I want to use to run
over a problem I am having in addition to anti-virus.

:)

Thank you!
Terry