[Mimedefang] The MIMEDefang HOWTO

Mickey Hill mickey at rudolphtire.com
Mon Apr 29 18:55:50 EDT 2002

Hi all,

I've been working on The (so far unofficial) MIMEDefang HOWTO at:

http://www.rudolphtire.com/mimedefang-howto/

I'm in need of feedback (it's cool/what were you thinking?!?), comments,
suggestions, additions, and especially corrections :)  In particular, I
would be happy to take input on antivirus software installation, as I am
familiar with McAfee only.

Also, should we, at some point, submit to The Linux Documentation
Project, etc. to be included as an "official" HOWTO, or is that kind of
thinking a little premature?

Feel free to send mail to me directly if you have something that’s
inappropriate or not of interest to the entire mailing list.

Thank you!
Mickey Hill
Rudolph's Inc
2021 Rob Mason Rd