[Mimedefang] CORRECTED patch for MIME::Tools - IMPORTANT

Karel.DeBruyne at ua.ac.be Karel.DeBruyne at ua.ac.be
Thu Apr 25 04:29:41 EDT 2002

David,

will the next versions of MIMEDefang check for the patch during the
installation ?
The patch might be included in the installation...

Thanks for your work !

Karel

On Wed, 24 Apr 2002, David F. Skoll wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a corrected patch for MIME-Tools-5.411a at
> http://www.roaringpenguin.com/mimedefang/
>
> This patch correctly handles things like name=foo[1].scr.  Sorry
> about that.
>
> Also, I give more details about which tests you can expect to fail
> if you do "make test" in the patched MIME-Tools tree.
>
> I recommend that everyone who applied the previous patch get a
> clean copy of MIME-Tools-5.411a and apply the current patch.
>
> Regards,
>
> David.

Karel De Bruyne
System/Network Manager                      phone      + 32 3 820 22 04
UIA - Network Service                       fax        + 32 71 83 43 00
Universiteitsplein 1 - B0.12                email  dbruyne at uia.ua.ac.be
B 2610 Wilrijk - Belgium              http://www.uia.ua.ac.be/u/dbruyne