[Mimedefang] SpamAssassin problem

Karel.DeBruyne at ua.ac.be Karel.DeBruyne at ua.ac.be
Thu Apr 18 08:53:13 EDT 2002

Hi,

this morning I modified my Mimedefang to start using SpamAssassin.
I get a lot of these messages in my maillog file.
The linenumber changes.

Apr 18 14:45:52 hgems mimedefang-multiplexor: Slave 6 stderr: Use of
uninitialized value at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/Mail/SpamAssassin/Conf.pm line 52,
<IN> chunk 95.

I am using MimeDefang 2.5 , SpamAssassin 1.5 and Perl 5.005_03

I know the new releases of MimeDefang support SpamAssassin 2.0, but I
want to upgrade Sendmail, MimeDefang and SpamAssassin together in a few
weeks...

Thanks,

Karel
Karel De Bruyne
System/Network Manager                      phone      + 32 3 820 22 04
UIA - Network Service                       fax        + 32 71 83 43 00
Universiteitsplein 1 - B0.12                email  dbruyne at uia.ua.ac.be
B 2610 Wilrijk - Belgium              http://www.uia.ua.ac.be/u/dbruyne