[Mimedefang] Problem with anomy tools ?

Luc Bonjean luc at lubon.be
Thu Apr 11 08:22:55 EDT 2002

Hi,

I'm currently doing some tests with mimedefang 2.6 and sendmail 8.12.3.
Everything works as expected except when I try to sanitize HTML mails.
(the anomy tools are installed correctly)

This is the scenario:
- enable anomy_clean_html when necessary
- sent a HTML mail including a picture with ms outlook express via a
sendmail host to a recipient on an exchange server.
- when the message arrives, there is a body with the original typed text in
plain text format and 2 attachments: a HTM file that is defanged and the
picture file.
the options $Stupidity{"flatten"} = 1; and $Stupidity{"NoMultipleInlines"} =
1; are both set.
I guess that the problem appears when the message is rebuilt by mimedfang.

Does anyone have an idea how to overcome this?

Thanks,

Luc Bonjean
mailto:luc at lubon.be