[Mimedefang] Oversized email

Rob Dege rcd at amherst.com
Tue Apr 9 09:31:50 EDT 2002

Ahhh, okay.  I understand.  I think I'll add a discard() after the if
condition in my size query, so that I don't get confused in the future.

Oh, by adding another 128 RAM to my system, and using the size limit
condition, I now have like 1-2 leftover mdefang folders at the end of the
day.

That makes me very happy :)

-Rob