[Mimedefang] defang_mime = 1 in spamassassin.cf with MIMEdefang

Mike Batchelor mikebat at tmcs.net
Fri Apr 5 14:47:31 EST 2002

Beauty!  Not only does it change text/html to text/plain, it does it the
right way, converting it to multipart/mixed with a text/plain inline part.
Terrific!  No more web bugs or banner ads => no more referral pennies to
the spammer!  I really hate those guys, they f**k with our affiliate
program all the time....

--On Friday, April 05, 2002 2:32 PM -0500 "David F. Skoll"