[Mimedefang] defang_mime = 1 in spamassassin.cf with MIMEdefang

Mike Batchelor mikebat at tmcs.net
Fri Apr 5 13:38:05 EST 2002

--On Thursday, April 04, 2002 10:11 PM -0500 "David F. Skoll"
<dfs at roaringpenguin.com> wrote:

> I believe you have to force MIMEDefang to rebuild the message, so at
> this point you need:
>
> 	  action_rebuild();

You "believe"?  Didn't you write it? :)

I thought I saw a recent thread where you or someone else said
action_rebuild() was deprecated or broken somehow.  Oh wait - it's in the
sample mimedefang-filter as a comment:

	# action_rebuild() is DEPRECATED.  It causes all kinds of problems.

So what's the story? ("What are you doing, Dave?" :)

---
"The avalanche has already begun. It is too late for the pebbles to vote."
 -- Kosh