[Mimedefang] defang_mime = 1 in spamassassin.cf with MIMEdefang

Mike Batchelor mikebat at tmcs.net
Thu Apr 4 12:28:45 EST 2002

--On Wednesday, April 03, 2002 3:47 PM -0500 "David F. Skoll"
<dfs at roaringpenguin.com> wrote:

> If you want to convert text/html to text/plain, you have to write
> a filter rule to do it.  See for example the thread at:

http://lists.roaringpenguin.com/pipermail/mimedefang/2002-March/000646.html

That's very close, but I only wanted to change the content-type of HTML
spam to text/plain, not the actual content (and it's already a strain to
call MIMEdefang without forking a copy of Lynx, too).  But thanks for the
example, I see what I need to do and where it needs to be done now. :)

---
"The avalanche has already begun. It is too late for the pebbles to vote."
 -- Kosh