[Mimedefang] Upgrade from 2.84 to 3.3 results in 4.7.1 Service unavailable - try again later

Hans Dampf muelladdi at mail.ru
Fri Jan 26 10:38:26 EST 2024

Hello dear list,

I have a slight problem after upgrading MimeDefang from 2.84 to 3.3.
I am basically doing dome spam checking in filter_end() and I can see the filter is parsed free or errors, as mimedefang reaches its end and executes a
md_graphdefang_log('mail_in');

However postfix (which uses mimedefang as a milter) is throwing a
4.7.1 Service unavailable - try again later
instead of just accepting the mail.

Has something changed between the version 2.84 and 3.3 I am not aware of?

Thanks!
Regards

--
Hans Dampf