[Mimedefang] Can't get mimedefang to work.

Mark London mrl at psfc.mit.edu
Wed Feb 15 02:02:14 EST 2023

Hi - My problem is that Ubuntu’s new version of perl is not very happy with some of the syntax in my mimedefang-filter.

It doesn’t produce any error messages, but instead simply doesn’t run any of the routines in that file.  So I’m trying to cut and paste to figure out which pieces of code it no longer likes.

Did I mention that I hate Perl? – Mark