[Mimedefang] Spamassassin Removal?

Kevin A. McGrail KMcGrail at PCCC.com
Tue Jul 27 08:27:24 EDT 2021

Good morning,

I believe that dependency is just typical not required. You should be able to look for something in the command line parameters for DNF that is something like - - no-deps when you remove the package and it will do what you ask regardless of any dependencies.

However, it also won't hurt anything to have spamassassin there. Just takes up a little disk space as long as you turn off any services like spamd.
Regards,
KAM