[Mimedefang] Spamassassin Removal?

postfix at ptld.com postfix at ptld.com
Tue Jul 27 08:21:16 EDT 2021

I installed mimedefang on a RHEL8 flavor using dnf repos. As part of the
install it installed spamassassin as a dependency. I will not be using
spamassassin would like to uninstall it. Using dnf it wont remove it
without also removing mimedefang. Is there a safe way to rip out
spamassassin? Or is there a way to install mimedefang using dnf without
including spamassassin?

I also removed the perl code in mimedefang-filter that has to do with
spamassassin, is there any where else that would use/rely on
spamassassin?