[Mimedefang] Is this list still alive?

wayne at hamilton.net wayne at hamilton.net
Thu Apr 1 10:43:21 EDT 2021

Funny I had the same question this morning.
My question also was what is going to happen to the data feeds we are getting. Someone going to migrate them after Appriver decides to shut them down? What is the future and what are others doing? I don't see a good option for small ISPs that don't have a budget for spam filtering at scale.

Wayne