[Mimedefang] Submit your Patches for MIMEDefang (Re: AppRiver donates MIMEDefang to The McGrail Foundation)

Dianne Skoll dianne at skoll.ca
Thu Nov 19 09:52:04 EST 2020

Hi, all,

I'm posting this on behalf of Kevin A. McGrail, whose posts seem
to be disappearing...

Regards,

Dianne.

Afternoon everyone!

Sorry for the radio silence.  Many moons ago in the prepandemic times,
MIMEDefang was donated to The McGrail Foundation. As the new stewards,
we are accepting bug reports and especially patches.

You can run the latest version from the repo and here is the Changelog:
https://github.com/The-McGrail-Foundation/MIMEDefang/blob/master/Changelog
where we have been moving forward!

More info below and at http://www.mcgrail.com

Also getting ready to announce KAM.cf's update channel too. We
currently have it running in production and drafting the instructions
and announcement now.

Regards,
KAM

AppRiver donates MIMEDefang to The McGrail Foundation

Mar 05, 2020 Today, we are proud to announce that the MIMEDefang
project has been donated to The McGrail Foundation. This includes
source code, website, and domains.

However, due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, the integration of this project
is going to take some time! Please keep an eye out on the MIMEDefang
mailing list
https://lists.roaringpenguin.com/mailman/listinfo/mimedefang and our
GitHub https://github.com/The-McGrail-Foundation for more updates.

Thank you to everyone at AppRiver and Zix as well as Roaring Penguin
founder Dianne F. Skoll for their help in making this wonderful
donation a reality.