[Mimedefang] Submit your Patches for MIMEDefang re: AppRiver donates MIMEDefang to The McGrail Foundation

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at pccc.com
Wed Nov 18 15:43:04 EST 2020

Afternoon everyone!

Sorry for the radio silence.  Many moons ago in the prepandemic times,
MIMEDefang was donated to The McGrail Foundation. As the new stewards,
we are accepting bug reports and especially patches.

You can run the latest version from the repo and here is the Changelog:
https://github.com/The-McGrail-Foundation/MIMEDefang/blob/master/Changelog
where we have been moving forward!

More info below and at www.mcgrail.com.  Also getting ready to announce
KAM.cf's update channel too. We currently have it running in production
and drafting the instructions and announcement now.

Regards,
KAM

  AppRiver donates MIMEDefang to The McGrail Foundation

Mar 05, 2020 Today, we are proud to announce that the MIMEDefang project
has been donated to The McGrail Foundation. This includes source code,
website, and domains.

However, due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, the integration of this project
is going to take some time! Please keep an eye out on the MIMEDefang
mailing list
<https://lists.roaringpenguin.com/mailman/listinfo/mimedefang> and our
GitHub <https://github.com/The-McGrail-Foundation> for more updates.

Thank you to everyone at AppRiver and Zix as well as Roaring Penguin
founder Dianne F. Skoll for their help in making this wonderful donation
a reality.