[Mimedefang] Mimedefang to strip HTML via sieve

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Fri Dec 18 08:21:33 EST 2020

Does anyone have a sieve setup that removes html enclosures (or converts them to plain text, even better)? I want to do this for specific mails, not globally for the server, so I think sieve is the way to go here rather than a milter.

If there is a way to edit the HTML of specific messages, that would also be useful. (For example, changing text colors to black instead of carrying shades of light grey).

Postfix/dovecot/mimedfang all current versions as of right now, on FreeBSD 12.1-RELEASE

--
"I am" is reportedly the shortest sentence in the English language.
	Could it be that "I do" is the longest sentence?