[Mimedefang] KAM for MIMEDefang Leadership Role

Steffen Kaiser skmimedefang at inf.h-brs.de
Wed Oct 23 04:40:29 EDT 2019

On Mon, 21 Oct 2019, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:

Hi MimeDefangers,

> My name is Kevin A. McGrail.  I've been a long-time user of MIMEDefang
> and I'd like to put myself forward to take the mantle of leadership from
> DFS now that she has moved on to other work.  I don't envision it will
> be as amazing as under Dianne's leadership but I look to continue
> maintaining MD for the public good.
>
> I've been a PMC Member/Developer/VP & Release Manager of Apache
> SpamAssassin as well as serving as an executive officer at the ASF.  I'm
> good at administrivia and foundational work so I would work to make sure
> the project has a home.  I would likely work on that first while also

cool, that someone "good at administrivia and foundational work" is
willing to spend time for MIMEDefang is good news.

> working on any backlog of submitted patches.

Although the prime time of sendmail seems fading and MIMEDefang with it,
how about to revive the community driven Snippets section as well.

Kind regards,

--
Steffen Kaiser