[Mimedefang] [External] Re: A rose by any other name... Renaming MIMEDefang. What's your idea for a name?

J.R. themadbeaker at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 10:23:13 EST 2019

> It's a good option and keeps the "MD" abbreviation
> and e.g. the defang user, so it's nice for compatibility.

Yeah, that would be my concern too. I've used mimedefang for ages,
with a lot of customization (which is what it was designed for). The
less things that have to be changed (user name, file names /
locations, etc) the better...  If it became too much of a hassle (i.e.
having to re-do everything) I probably wouldn't bother upgrading.
Just my 2 cents...