[Mimedefang] [External] Re: A rose by any other name... Renaming MIMEDefang. What's your idea for a name?

Mark Costlow cheeks at swcp.com
Tue Dec 10 12:22:10 EST 2019

I realize I'm too late, but I'm just going to throw this out:

	Maildefang

It's different enought from the old name, gets away from the
limiting association with MIME, but echos the name we have all
been saying/writing for so many years and encompasses the real
scope of the project.

Mark

On Tue, Dec 10, 2019 at 09:42:50AM -0500, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Just an update on two things:
>
> First, that I'm working with the current owners to re-light the project.
>
> Second, if we need a new name, we closed that vote a while ago and
> maillusc was the clear winner and pun du jour encompassing
> filtering/perl/oysters/mollusc's all in one horribly punny name.
>
> I recommend you think about a backronym for LUSC now :-)
>
> Regards,
>
> KAM

Mark Costlow    | Southwest Cyberport | Fax:   +1-505-232-7975
cheeks at swcp.com | Web:   www.swcp.com | Voice: +1-505-232-7992