[Mimedefang] Passing on added Header from SpamAssassin to MIMEDefang

Benoit Panizzon benoit.panizzon at imp.ch
Fri Apr 12 02:52:28 EDT 2019

Dear List

I have started using the ASN SpamAssassin Plugin to penalize emails
originating from certain know spam operation ASN with great success
(especially for the actual sextortion email wave).

Now I reckoned it would be nice to also have the X-SPAM-ASN Header which
is added by SpamAssassin to be passed on to MIMEDefang so it is added
to the original message, just to be able to see with one glance, from
which ASN it originated in case of spam which slips through.

I know SpamAssassin operates on a copy of the message, so it is normally
not possible to keep headers added by SpamAssassin.

But, is there a way to still achieve this, which I am missing?

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

-Benoît Panizzon-
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden