[Mimedefang] Fwd: An open letter from Papa John's CEO, Steve Ritchie

Kevin A. McGrail KMcGrail at PCCC.com
Sun Jul 15 19:43:35 EDT 2018

Interesting crap tracking trick that MD shutdown from Papa John's
because we disable javascript in emails:

    document.write('<no-iframe  src="https://2543611.fls.doubleclick.net/activityi;src=2543611;type=email011;cat=promo0;ord =' + a + '?" width="1" height="1" frameborder="0" style="display:none"></iframe>');

And it broke their mail too.

Racist and technologically incompetent...  They should rename to Masta
John's.

Way to go doubleclick helping them.

KAM