[Mimedefang] cpanel whm centos 6.9 flag on header keywords?

Chip jeffschips at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 14:20:49 EST 2018

Cpanel with Exim supports rudimentary filters - that's the rub. They are
very rudimentary.  They can sort inbound email into specific folders
based headers, but unable (as far as I know) to sort based on a dkim
status.  That's what I need - to place dkim failed signatures into one
folder, passed dkim status into another folder, and no dkim status into
another folder.

I was told that SpamAssassin in concert with mimedefang can alter
subject line - which is sufficient to instruct the Exim rudimentary
filters to sort into different folders.

I guess mimedefang and/or SpamAssassin alters the subject to read, such
as "failed dkim" and then I used the Exim filters to dump that message
into "failed dkim" folder.