[Mimedefang] mimedefang vs spamassassin

saqariden saad.aqariden at ac-montpellier.fr
Thu Feb 22 10:02:35 EST 2018

Hello guys,

i'm using mimedefang with spamassasin, when I directly test an email
with the command "spamassain -t file.eml", I got results like this:

Dails de l'analyse du message:   (-5.8 points, 3.0 requis)
-5.0 RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI       RBL: Sender listed at http://www.dnswl.org/,
high
                             trust
                             [70.38.112.54 listed in list.dnswl.org]

-1.9 BAYES_00               BODY: bayesian algorithm a alula probability
of spam
                             between 0 et 1%
                             [score: 0.0000]
  0.8 RDNS_NONE              Delivered to internal network by a host
with no rDNS
  0.3 TO_EQ_FM_DOM_SPF_FAIL  To domain == From domain and external SPF
                             failed

However, the SA check which was done trough mimedefang, seems like
giving other scores, how can i do a mimedefang command line to test this
email and get the scores that was applied.

Regards,
S. AQARIDEN.
Signature Academique