[Mimedefang] remove_redundant_html > delete_header?

Joseph Brennan brennan at columbia.edu
Fri Sep 22 09:14:38 EDT 2017

You're doing things I don't do, so I can't be specific but as generalizations...

Most of us have Mimedefang run the Spamassassin checks, and so we
don't run the separate Spamassassin daemon.

If you have Mimedefang change the message in any way, you should
remove the DKIM headers.

Since you are checking DKIM with a separate milter, you can configure
Spamassassin not to check it.

Joe Brennan
Columbia University