[Mimedefang] At least I can be a negative example... (was Re: Reload doesnt work)

Kees Theunissen C.J.Theunissen at differ.nl
Thu Oct 5 08:33:51 EDT 2017

On Wed, 4 Oct 2017, Bill Cole wrote:

> On 3 Oct 2017, at 9:02, Dianne Skoll wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 03 Oct 2017 03:18:37 -0400
>
> There's the problem right there.
>
> It's perilous to think I can do useful or even correct technical explication in
> any hour that starts with a zero.

Yeah. Good advice.
Never ever start working before 10 AM.

Regards,

Kees Theunissen.

--
Kees Theunissen,  System and network manager,   Tel: +31 (0)40-3334724
Dutch Institute For Fundamental Energy Research (DIFFER)
e-mail address:   C.J.Theunissen at differ.nl
postal address:   PO Box 6336, 5600 HH, Eindhoven, the Netherlands
visitors address: De Zaale 20, 5612 AJ, Eindhoven, the Netherlands