[Mimedefang] Error with mimedefang + clamd

Info @ brainwash info at brainwash.gr
Sat Nov 25 07:57:12 EST 2017

@Dianne

You are absolutely correct, in the sense that everything works now even without the -d switch. Nothing else has changed within the server regarding its configuration, I'm pretty sure about it. I agree that the invocation including the -d switch may not be the solution to the issue, however I followed each recommendation given to me to the dot (and I reported back the findings) so that I can provide of the correct picture of the situation.

As said  for many things, "if it works don't fix it", thus I'm quite happy that something from (or the succession of) the suggestions provided to me worked!

I'd like to thank you all for the assistance you provided and the time you allocated towards the solution of this issue.