[Mimedefang] Error with mimedefang + clamd

Info @ brainwash info at brainwash.gr
Fri Nov 24 04:13:05 EST 2017

@Paul/Dianne

Output of the command you asked for:

8510 clamscan clamscan /usr/bin/freshclam -d -c 4
9697 clamscan clamscan /usr/sbin/clamd -c /etc/clamd.d/scan.conf
15710 root     root     /bin/bash /usr/share/clamav/freshclam-sleep

Regarding clamav config, yes.. AllowSupplementaryGroups in clamd.conf is set to "yes"!!!

So far I believe I have followed every step/direction mentioned in the documentation regarding the mimedefang service configuration.. that's why I am baffled!