[Mimedefang] Get recipients

Stagiair 2. Cisa stagiair2 at cisanet.be
Mon Mar 20 11:52:33 EDT 2017

Hi,

I made a replace attachment function with MIMEDefang and it works like a charm.
Now I want to integrate the possibility to toggle that function.

I work with a database where a Boolean decides the attachment should be replaced or not, depending on what email address I send to the function.
And I made it work.

Now coming to the point: I always had a fixed value for the email adress to test my functions but now I want to get the email address(es) from the incoming mails.
I searched Google for hours and tried several things to get the recipient's email address but I can't find it anywhere.

Sorry if it's very obvious and I'm completely missing the point but I'm kinda out of options at the moment.

Hope you guys can help me.

Kind regards,
Jente

Cisa Antispam Service, and is believed to be clean.