[Mimedefang] OT: Help Wanted at Virtru for a Programmer w/Java, Perl, Javascript, etc. and SMTP/MTA experience

Kevin A. McGrail KMcGrail at PCCC.com
Fri Mar 3 01:03:59 EST 2017

On March 2, 2017 10:46:45 PM EST, Bill Cole <mdlist-20140424 at billmail.scconsult.com> wrote:
>On 28 Feb 2017, at 19:46, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:
>
>> Off-topic Help-Wanted posting but this is one of those lists where
>> someone might know Java and can argue RFC5822 as it it was chapter
>and
>> verse.
>

>Relevant tweet: https://twitter.com/obra/status/156597976255574016
He's not going for a broad audience with these tweets.  What 12 people who lol'd that?

But yes, someone who knows my brain merged 2822 and 5322 is exactly what I need.  ;-)   find me that in a Java programmer, please.
Regards,
KAM