[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang without SpamAssassin

Chad Cordero ccordero at csusb.edu
Thu Jun 8 13:04:40 EDT 2017

I have a CentOS 7 box running the packaged mimedefang 2.79-1.e17.  I installed it on my Mailman server to include the footer of a list in the body, instead of as an attachment.  However, I have now noticed that some messages get a SpamAssassinReport.txt file attached to it.  Is there a configuration parameter I can set to not run SpamAssassin?  My mailman server is already behind a spam/virus scanner and I only need mimedefang to clean up the footer.

---
Chad Cordero
Information Technology Consultant
Enterprise & Cloud Services
Information Technology Services
California State University, San Bernardino
5500 University Pkwy
San Bernardino, CA 92407-2393
Main Line: 909/537-7677
Direct Line: 909/537-7281
Fax: 909/537-7141
http://support.csusb.edu/

---
Disclaimer: This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.