[Mimedefang] calling external shell script without waiting for its end

Marcus Schopen lists at localguru.de
Mon Jan 2 13:26:44 EST 2017

Hi,

happy new year to all! :)

When calling an external bash script in filter_end like

  system("/usr/local/bin/skript.sh $QueueID > /dev/null &");

I get the following error from time to time (mostly on receiving many
simultaneously mails):

Jan  2 18:38:13 serv mimedefang-multiplexor[7447]: v02HcBAF023342: Slave
1 stderr: shell-init: error retrieving current directory: getcwd: cannot
access parent directories: No such file or directory

Sending the command not into background with an ampersand avoids this
error, but I'm looking for something which triggers on an external
script and mimedefang should not wait for its finishing.

Ciao!
Marcus