[Mimedefang] Get recipients

Richard Laager rlaager at wiktel.com
Tue Apr 11 15:43:48 EDT 2017

On 04/11/2017 10:09 AM, Stagiair 2. Cisa wrote:
> I've checked on capitals and this was fine. It looked like a non-existing or empty array.
>
> After some testing I've found out the array actually really exists and I can access it.
> The only problem is that the values (the different recipients addresses) are empty in the array.
>
> When I send to 3 recipients, it actually sees that there are 3 recipients but instead of giving me the addresses it returns an empty string.
> So I think the array is like
> 	@Recipients = ("", "", "");
>
> Same for 2 recipients, it sees there are 2 but returns empty strings.
> 	@Recipients = ("", "");
>
> I tried using foreach to get the recipients out of the array.
> I've also tried using #Recipients[i], but no success either.

Please keep your replies on-list, not just to me individually.

I don't know why you'd be seeing that. I use @Recipients extensively in
my filter and it works fine.

I'd probably try sticking some syslog calls in mimedefang.pl (the actual
mimedefang code) where it sets @Recipients. Then trace from there.

--
Richard