[Mimedefang] check header for X- entry

Marcus Schopen lists at localguru.de
Wed Oct 5 14:22:36 EDT 2016

Am Mittwoch, den 05.10.2016, 20:02 +0200 schrieb Marcus Schopen:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to check the header for "X-Greylist" entry in filter_end and if
> it exists with an expected contend write a message to maillog
> (md_graphdefang_log). But I can't find a function for parsing headers.
> Do I have to parse the entire message?

Found an old mail form 2006 on the list, which pushed me in this
direction:

    my $greylisthdr = $entity->head->get('X-Greylist');
    md_graphdefang_log("greylist", "$greylisthdr", "");

Problem is now, that I have two "X-Greylist" headers and I need the
second one. Above grabs the first one and then quits.

Ciao
Marcus