[Mimedefang] newbie prerequisite install questions

Michael Fox news at mefox.org
Mon Nov 21 13:04:24 EST 2016

Thanks Mickey.

That doesn't appear to be a "module", but rather an archive of multiple modules, right?
(I'm new to CPAN, too).

So, is the instruction to download, unpack and install this archive, using sudo?

And, for my other question, should I install the other modules listed on the Download page using (sudo) CPAN?

Michael