[Mimedefang] mimedefang send a copy of all mails to a directory

Shaun Megaw shaun.megaw at cartrack.com
Mon Jun 27 09:01:22 EDT 2016

Hi

I have the following entry

sub filter_begin
{
system('cp', 'INPUTMSG', '/home/shaun');
}

This created a file called /home/shaun/INPUTMSG which is over written by
each new mail

Is there a way to send a copy of all mails in individual files to a
directory?

The reason I ask i we are using a archiving solution which imports .eml
files and I need to figure out a way to export all mails to .eml

BCC filter will not work as the archiving server can only accept .eml format