[Mimedefang] Virus notification to virus administrator

jan hugo prins jhp at jhprins.org
Thu Jan 7 06:25:43 EST 2016

Hi,

I'm currently trying to replace amavisd-new with mimedefang, but one
thing is currently really stopping me from going on.
We have a requirement to send a notification to an internal security
list for all virusses detected including a scanner report, and a
quarantine location for the mimepart. The only thing I can find is a
action_discard when a virus has been found and everything I find on the
internet suggests that it is not possible to send any notification.

We _don't_ want to bounce a notification to the sender of the orriginal
message because this is almost always faked.

Does anyone have a working sollution for this?

Jan Hugo Prins