[Mimedefang] Installed FPScan and it's just hanging and then timing out.

mimedefang at bass-speaker.com mimedefang at bass-speaker.com
Fri Feb 12 15:36:48 EST 2016

Sadly it's not as effective as I was hoping,

I may code up the other one that's going on in the thread "Word Macro warning in subject." and just drop anything with macro's (harsh, but an evil worth having I think!)

I haven't tried any of the unofficial clam sigs, although I did think about coding a few myself around

> my $marker1 = "\xd0\xcf\x11\xe0";
> my $marker2 = "\x00\x41\x74\x74\x72\x69\x62\x75\x74\x00";

But I thought it might be too wide lol!