[Mimedefang] Off-Topic: AFO.NET (was Re: virus scan stopped working after update to 2.78)

Paul Murphy pjm at ousekjarr.org
Thu Feb 4 14:22:28 EST 2016

Dianne,

Don't skip over this part:

	R-rated
	     Sites which contain lingerie, swimsuits, and revealing pictures. Sites that are adult in nature without being explicitly pornographic.

For an overtly Christian organisation  ("•AFO supports family values. We have the same Christian heritage and values you do!"), that sounds very similar to the alternative approach of requiring women to be fully covered.

Each to their own and all that, but you guys need to get out more.  Get a passport and see the world...

Paul.