[Mimedefang] add_header all RelaysUntrusted _RELAYSUNTRUSTED_

Kevin A. McGrail KMcGrail at PCCC.com
Mon Dec 12 19:01:17 EST 2016

On 12/12/2016 5:57 PM, Marcus Schopen wrote:
> Hmmm ... I did a reread and after your email a stop/start, but the
> header doesn't come up.
I always forget that we have SA glued into MD in an odd way.  If you are
using something like the default example windows filter, you have a call
in your filter that calls spam_assassin_check().

Based on that logic, you now have a yes this is spam boolean result (and
some other data like hits, etc.).  The modifications SA made to the
message are not carried through unless you implement logic for them.
Sorry, I led you down the completely wrong path.  Someone will correct
me, I'm sure.

Regards,
KAM