[Mimedefang] what does a DCC match look like

Sendmail Root sendmailroot at afo.net
Wed Mar 25 18:53:39 EDT 2015

Answering my own question for the record.

Turns out DCC_CHECK is not on all of my messages.

DCC_CHECK is, in fact, the indicator that there has been a match with a
score of 1.1 per /usr/share/spamassassin/50_scores.cf

In my opinion, DCC_HIT or DCC_MATCH or some such would have been oodles
more intuitive.